Waves Production Mixing Mastering with Waves
COBALT | ISO = BOOK | 250 MB
With this interactive CD course you can learn how to master the tools that shape the sound of hit songs, films and shows. You will get to hear and experiment with 5 professionally mixed tracks using Waves proprietary plug-ins and browse the settings of each of the individual instruments that were used in the songs. We will demonstrate how Waves' plugins offer a professional solution to create an outstanding mix covering everything from Equalizers, Compressors, Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Creative effects, to vintage modeled EQ's, Compressors and Reverbs. You will be guided through the process of how the songs were arranged, produced gaining knowledge of the techniques used and the ability to apply them to your own music.
- How to finesse lead and backing vocal tracks
- How to get the most out of drum programming, drum tracks, and loops
- When to use compression, reverb, and delay
- How to handle bass, electric and acoustic guitar, strings, organ, and more
- How to create punchy mixes for maximum impact
Only registered users can see Download Links. Pleaseor login.