Groove3 Incorporating Real Drums into Electronic Music [TUTORiAL]
SYNTHiC4TE | 16 May 2017 | 427 MB
In this course, Josh Bess explains how to incorporate real drums into your electronic music, along with techniques to add natural feel and movement to your music creation and workflow. Josh demonstrates how to separate drum sounds recorded with a single microphone, how to warp multiple clips simultaneously, and other helpful techniques to apply to your own music creation.
- Tutorial 1 - Introduction
- Tutorial 2 - Incorporating Real Drums into Electronic Music (Lesson)
- Tutorial 3 - Where Do You Record Your Drums?
- Tutorial 4 - Editing Out the Snare Drum
- Tutorial 5 - Chopping Up the Sample with MIDI
- Tutorial 6 - Messing Around with the Samples
- Tutorial 7 - Manipulating the Drum Loop with an Arpeggiator
- Tutorial 8 - Webinar Outro
Only registered users can see Download Links. Pleaseor login.
No comments yet