The Very Loud Indeed Co MOBILIS Hybrid Scoring Percussion [KONTAKT]
AudioLove Exclusive | 21 April 2022 | 551 MB
MOBILIS is a Kontakt instrument envisioned with speed and power in mind. This instrument is about having a large number of simple but carefully crafted percussion loops and single hits that:
- have been specifically designed to be stackable for maximum versatility
- can be accessed instantly without interrupting your creative workflow
- and have been made extremely dynamic to adapt to almost any type of cinematic composition.
- 728 sound files at 24 bit / 48 kHz resolution in a compact ~1 GB footprint
- Highly dynamic tempo-synced loops and single hits
- Single hit versions of all the loops are easily accessible via the mod wheel (CC1), to be used as endings or as building blocks to create your own rhythms in your DAW
- All sounds can be accessed with a 61-key (or larger) MIDI controller without touching the GUI or shifting octaves, by keyswitching sound banks
- Clean GUI with quick visual confirmation of which Bank and which type of sound (loops or single hits) are currently active
- All WAV files are included, so you can use them in your DAW or other samplers
- Full version of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 6.5.2 or higher (MOBILIS won’t work with Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.13 or higher, i5 CPU
- Windows 7 or higher, i5 or equivalent CPU
- Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- 6 GB RAM
- 1.1 GB of free hard drive space
This material was kindly provided by one of our users, thanks for supporting the site !
Only registered users can see Download Links. Pleaseor login.